Fire Risk Assessments ensure that you meet your legal obligations imposed by the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
What the Law Requires:
- The RRO applies to all non-domestic premises in England and Wales, including the common parts of flats and houses in multiple occupation.
- The order came into force on 1st October 2006 and consolidates and supersedes all previous fire safety regulations, meaning fire certificates are no longer issued.
- The aim of the RRO is to explain what is expected of the Responsible Person, and to place the emphasis on fire prevention through fire risk assessments and that reasonable steps are taken to reduce or remove risk.
Fire Risk Assessments are required if you are:
- responsible for business premises
- an employer or self-employed with business premises
- responsible for a part of a dwelling where that part is solely used for business purposes
- a charity or voluntary organisation
- a contractor with a degree of control over any premises
- providing accommodation for paying guests
You are in experienced hands
Many businesses still don’t have sufficient understanding of how the law affects their business or premises, and that they could be risking prosecution and/or financial ruin.
We don’t just stop at the report
We also offer fire safety training and work very closely with a Fire & Security company who are able to offer very competitive quotations on Fire Safety Equipment installations and Maintenance based on any remedial works that have been suggested within the fire assessment.
We have branches in:
- Croydon, Surrey
- Barking, Essex
- Weston Super Mare
- Wellingborough, Northants
We have helped many businesses reach fire safety compliance, safeguarding jobs, lives and peace of mind in the process so if you are uncertain about whether your business premises are compliant with fire safety regulations call us now on 020 3794 3014 or visit our contact us page.