Fire Risk Assessments specialise in helping businesses of all kinds and in all types of premises to ensure they are meeting the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
Services we can provide
- Fire Risk Assessments starting from £199.00 + VAT. A Fire Risk Assessment is a mandatory requirement if:
- You are a Business Owner that employs more than five people
- You own, manage or are a landlord of residential flats or an HMO with communal areas
- Members of the public visit your premises.
- Onsite Fire Safety Training starting from £299.00 + VAT All of the following courses will provide delegates with an understanding of the components of a suitable and sufficient fire safety risk assessment within their workplace:
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- Basic Fire Awareness
- Fire Warden Training
- On-line Refresher Fire Awareness Training Courses from £9.99 + VAT per person
- Fire Strategy Consultancy Services and Fire Risk Assessment Reviews
Our company has been formed by professional and experienced Fire Officers within London and the Home Counties who have a wide and varied range of experience in local authority fire brigades and have spent a considerable period of time providing practical solutions.
What are the benefits of our Fire Risk Assessment?
- Guidance and Consultancy on Fire Safety Regulations and your responsibilities under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 during the fire risk assessment by experienced competent assessors.
- Reports are provided either in booklet or electronic format for client reference.
- Written Fire Policy Statements, Emergency Plans & Fire Log books provided Free of Charge if required.
- Fire Safety Training onsite, online or in DVD Format
- Competitive quotations for Fire Alarms, Emergency Lighting and Fire Extinguishers and Fire Safety Signage.
- We will save your valuable time and resources of work and worry
- Proving to your insurer that you are responsible in your actions and can even lead to a reduction in your insurance costs.
- You will not need to attend training seminars to try to complete your own assessment or purchase books, guides or technical literature.
- Future help should you wish to extend or refurbish your premises.
- Saving lives, minimising damage to property and meeting the requirements of the legislation.
- Carrying full Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Annual review of your Fire Risk Assessment at a reduced cost.
Our head office is based in Surrey and are able to carry out Fire Risk Assessments at very competitive prices in London and the Home Counties as well as the rest of the UK.